Throughout the year, we offer diving trips around the world—Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, the South Pacific Island and the United States. For over 20 years, we have been traveling in small and large groups to select dive destinations throughout the world. Divers have had a chance to see it all (you can never see it all) from beautiful landscapes to stunning coral gardens and sheer coral walls plus fascinating marine life (sea turtles, sea lions, whalesharks, sting rays, sharks, manta rays, starfish and more!). Many of our students and divers stay connected through our Facebook group, Ocean Horizons Scuba and Friends. See the list of upcoming trips below. Please contact us with any questions or request you may have (917-846-6713, email@example.com).
February 29 - March 7, 2020
- 8 days, 7 nights at Casa Del Mar Hotel (based on double occupancy)
- All meals, snacks and beverages (alcohol included)
- 5 days of 2-tank boat diving
- Unlimited Shore Diving
- Tanks and weights
- Single and non diver rates and upgrades to Cabanas available
Price Does Not Include:
- Air Fare
- Marine Park fee ($2.00 for each day of boat diving)
- Tips (restaurant and dive staff)
- Rental equipment
- Advance and Nitrox courses available ($125)
- Optional day of diving with the Bullsharks
- Certification Dives can be completed on this trip $125.00
- Rental Gear available from OHS $75.00
Space is limited, $500 deposit is required to hold space. Rates based on cash or check. There is a 3% credit card fee.
PLEASE NOTE: For all international trips, your passport must be valid for 6 months after travel dates. If you are interested in any of the trips above, please contact Paul Bardo (917-846-6713, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sept. 25 - Oct. 8, 2020
Includes all of the following
CHINA AIR 28 26SEP TPE-ROR 115P 605P
Buffet breakfast, airport transfers and tax included
7 days of 2-tank boat diving
4 free afternoon dives including Chandelier Cave
1 snorkel stop at Jellyfish Lake after 2 tank dive
Free rental gear for 7 days (except dive computer)
Lunch on dive days
Free Sam’s reef hook
Free PADI Blue Corner specialty course (weather permitting)
CHINA AIR 27 07OCT ROR-TPE 705P 1005P
CHINA AIR 12 08OCT TPE-JFK 530P 835P
Space is limited $500 deposit required to hold a spot
Not included: Meals other than those listed, rental gear if diving more than 10 days, dive permits (currently $100 for Rock Island/Jellyfish Lake & $30 for Peleliu), gratuities, dive insurance, travel insurance.
PLEASE NOTE: For all international trips, your passport must be valid for 6 months after travel dates.
- If you are interested in any of the trips above, please contact
- Paul Bardo (917-846-6713, email@example.com)