Throughout the year, we offer diving trips around the world—Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, the South Pacific Island and the United States. For over 20 years, we have been traveling in small and large groups to select dive destinations throughout the world. Divers have had a chance to see it all (you can never see it all) from beautiful landscapes to stunning coral gardens and sheer coral walls plus fascinating marine life (sea turtles, sea lions, whalesharks, sting rays, sharks, manta rays, starfish and more!). Many of our students and divers stay connected through our Facebook group, Ocean Horizons Scuba and Friends. See the list of upcoming trips below. Please contact us with any questions or request you may have (917-846-6713, email@example.com).
Sept. 5-16, 2018
Roundtrip Airfare (coach)
Transfers on Palau
10 nights at the Cove Palau ( based on Dbl. Occupancy )
7 Days of 2 tank boat dives, tanks, weights Incl.
4 Complimentary 3 rd dives including Chandelier Caves
Free Dive gear rental except Dive Computers
Free Nitrox up to 32 %
Snorkel Trip to Jellyfish Lake
$100 Rock Island, Jellyfish Lake Permit
$30 Peleliu Island Permit
$50 Departure Tax and Environmental Fee
- PLEASE NOTE: For all international trips, your passport must be valid for 6 months after travel dates.
- If you are interested in any of the trips above, please contact Paul Bardo (917-846-6713, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Dec. 8 - 15, 2018
- Round trip coach Airfare into Cancun, Mexico
- Ground transfers to Playa Del Carmen
- 8 days, 7 nights at Casa Del Mar Hotel (based on double occupancy)
- All meals, snacks and beverages (alcohol included)
- 5 days of 2-tank boat diving
- Unlimited Shore Diving
- Tanks and weights
- Single and non diver rates and upgrades to Cabanas available
Price Does Not Include:
- Ferry from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel
- Marine Park fee ($2.50 for each day of boat diving)
- Tips (restaurant and dive staff)
- Rental equipment
- Advance and Nitrox courses available ($125)
- Optional day of diving with BullSharks
- Certification Dives can be completed on this trip $125.00
- Rental Gear available from OHS $75.00
Space is limited, $500 deposit is required to hold space. Rates based on cash or check. There is a 3% credit card fee.
PLEASE NOTE: For all international trips, your passport must be valid for 6 months after travel dates. If you are interested in any of the trips above, please contact Paul Bardo (917-846-6713, email@example.com).
Key Largo, Florida
A long weekend getaway Oct. 24 - 28
This is a book your own getaway where we will be doing 3 days of diving in Key Largo , Thurs. Fri. and Sat. We stay at a place called Seafarer Resort on Key Largo and dive with Capt. Slates Dive Adventures. Airfare, Resort and Diving is booked individually, so you can tailor the dates and times to work best for you.
Feel free to call for additional info