Throughout the year, we offer diving trips around the world—Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, the South Pacific Island and the United States. For over 20 years, we have been traveling in small and large groups to select dive destinations throughout the world. Divers have had a chance to see it all (you can never see it all) from beautiful landscapes to stunning coral gardens and sheer coral walls plus fascinating marine life (sea turtles, sea lions, whalesharks, sting rays, sharks, manta rays, starfish and more!). Many of our students and divers stay connected through our Facebook group, Ocean Horizons Scuba and Friends. See the list of upcoming trips below. Please contact us with any questions or request you may have (917-846-6713, firstname.lastname@example.org).
June 26 - July 3, 2021
- 8 days, 7 nights at Casa Del Mar Hotel (based on double occupancy)
- All meals, snacks and beverages (alcohol included)
- 5 days of 2-tank boat diving
- Unlimited Shore Diving
- Tanks and weights
- Single and non diver rates and upgrades to Cabanas available
Price Does Not Include:
- Air Fare
- Covid Testing for return to the United States
- Marine Park fee ($2.00 for each day of boat diving)
- Tips (restaurant and dive staff)
- Rental equipment
- Advance and Nitrox courses available ($125)
- Optional day snorkeling with Whalesharks
- Certification Dives can be completed on this trip $125.00
- Rental Gear available from OHS $75.00
Space is limited, $500 deposit is required to hold space. Rates based on cash or check. There is a 3% credit card fee.
PLEASE NOTE: For all international trips, your passport must be valid for 6 months after travel dates. If you are interested in any of the trips above, please contact Paul Bardo (917-846-6713, email@example.com).