Throughout the year, we offer diving trips around the world — Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, the South Pacific Island and the United States. For over 20 years, we have been traveling in small and large groups to select dive destinations throughout the world.
Divers have had a chance to see it all (you can never see it all) from beautiful landscapes to stunning coral gardens and sheer coral walls plus fascinating marine life (sea turtles, sea lions, whalesharks, sting rays, sharks, manta rays, starfish and more!).
Many of our students and divers stay connected through our Facebook group, Ocean Horizons Scuba and Friends.
See the list of upcoming trips below.
Start Date: October 16
End Date: October 23
- Airfare- Round trip via Jet Blue
- Accommodations based on Double occupancy, Breakfast daily, 5 dinners, Lunch and snacks on dive days
- 5 days of 2-3 tank dives per day
- Transfers to and from LaPaz and Cabo San Lucas
Price Does Not Include:
- Night Mobula Rays dive – $90
- Whale Shark snorkel trip – $62
- Nitrox – $100 for the week
PLEASE NOTE: For all international trips, your passport must be valid for 6 months after travel dates. If you are interested in any of the trips above, please contact Paul Bardo (917-846-6713, email@example.com).